RE: [Pali] AntConc diacritics

  • Rosa Grau
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 12, 2010
      I don't' know, I only work on Windows. You may find this info on their
      website.

      Rosa

      _____

      From: Rosa Grau gmail <rgrau66@gmail. <mailto:rgrau66%40gmail.com> com>
      To: Pali@yahoogroups. <mailto:Pali%40yahoogroups.com> com
      Date: Sunday, January 10, 2010, 11:34 AM

      Hi Brian,

      You cannot type the diacritics, certainly. What I do is type the word I want

      to search in Word and then copy-and-paste onto the AntConc search box.

      However, you may have noticed that it does show the diacritics properly if

      you select Unicode in Global Settings > Language Encodings.

      Hope that helps.

      Rosa

      _____