Pali word

  • chencheahseng
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2010
      Hi Friends

      Can someone conversant with Pali language here please help me out. It is regarding the first word of all suttas Eva.m me suta.m.

      I notice a difference between Thai and Sri Lankan Roman pali's written as well as pronunciation of this first word. The Sri Lankan version is Eva.m while the Thai is Evam and are pronounced accordingly. Which is correct grammatically?

      Thank you for your forbearance and kind assistance.