Re: [Pali] Re:technical question on pdf

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 9, 2009
      Dear George,
      Op 9-dec-2009, om 2:09 heeft George Bedell het volgende geschreven:

      > Assuming you have the Adobe reader
      --------
      N: Thank you. That must be the reason. I'll try to do something.

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 13, 2009

        PDF is a well established electronic document format, and was first released for the Macintosh platform. I am sure you are on very safe grounds.

        I hope you have resolved this issue now. If not, do let us know the following.

        1. The PDF reader (software) you are using.
        2. Is there any presentation issues, such as distorted text, missing characters, etc. in the document.
        3. Try opening the document in the web browser, and see if you have similar problems.

        Allowing text to be highlighted and copied can be set by the person who creates the PDF document. If there is still issues, Ven. Pandita may need some inputs from you.

        I downloaded Ven. Pandita's pdf on Traditional Tools, but I cannot quote or copy any part of it for discussion. I cannot convert it to Word.