Re: A paper about two traditional Pali tools uploaded

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 7, 2009
      Venerable Pandita,

      I join Nina to thank you for sharing the results of your research. Looks like I have something to read over the coming festive break. Relational grammar and thematic units both sound very logical approach to language study. I am glad that you have brought this wealth of knowledge to the online community.

      Thank you very much for the uploaded paper.