Re: [Pali] The New Pali Course Part III [18/120]

  • Kum├óra Bhikkhu
    Message 1 of 75 , Nov 8, 2009
      Ong Yong Peng wrote thus at 01:41 09/11/2009:
      >"Hoti so, bhikkhave, samayo ya.m kadaaci karahaci diighassa addhuno accayena dutiyo suriyo paatubhavati." [A.iv,100] "Monks, there comes a time, when in some age, at the end of some vast period, a second sun appears."

      Wow! Would you consider that we could be living in that "end of some vast period"? Search YouTube with the keywords "second sun". (You can also try "Nibiru" or "Planet X".)

      kb
      Message 75 of 75 , May 30, 2010
        Dear Jim,

        thank you for your explanation. Yes, I am aware of your good work on Kaccaayana. I remember to have mentioned that there are a couple of other Kaccaayana projects going on at the same time. This will surely make the ancient grammar a well research subject, and probably preferred over Saddaniiti and Moggallaana for years to come.

        --- In Pali@yahoogroups.com, Jim Anderson wrote:

        The disruption is due to my work on the Kaccaayana project and not having the time to work on the Saddaniiti project at the same time.