Re: [Pali] Answers to The New Pali Course Part II??

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2009
      Dear Kim,
      welcome here.
      Op 3-nov-2009, om 11:52 heeft kim het volgende geschreven:

      > I just join this Pali yahoogroup. I notice that there are some
      > answers to The New Pali Course Part II. May I know where to
      > download all the answers to Part I and Part II? I like to start
      > study this book.
      -------
      N: Yong Peng provides the answers and here is the info:
      ref: http://www.tipitaka.net/pali/synthesis/pali3.00.cdv

      Meanwhile, if you have questions on words and expressions, you are
      always welcome to ask.

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 9, 2009
        Dear Nina and Kim,

        you will not be able to download the solutions, just yet. However, you can download a PDF document with embedded links to all the suggested solutions in our archive.