Re: [Pali] Dhammacakkappavattanasutta, no 5.

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2009
      Dear Gabriel,
      Op 3-nov-2009, om 21:08 heeft Lotsawanet het volgende geschreven:

      > I could post comparisons from the version of the same sutra from
      > Tibetan
      > language, and analyses from it origins in Sanskrit.
      > But maybe here that would be not the case for this study. Once I do
      > not know
      > pali, how would be a good way to participate?
      -------
      N: Thank you for your kind words. I do not know Tibetan nor sanskrit,
      but as I said, on Piya's website you will find info on paralel texts.
      At the same time you could learn Pali, since I provide a trilinear
      text, using John Kelly's original translation that is set in Unicode
      by Yong Peng.

      This is word by word and if you need more info on this I am very glad
      to discuss the Pali words.
      Since you know Sanskrit, it may be interesting for you to learn Pali
      as well.
      Best wishes for your stay in Nepal, I have been there several times.