Answers to The New Pali Course Part II??

  • kim
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2009
      Dear all,
      I just join this Pali yahoogroup. I notice that there are some answers to The New Pali Course Part II. May I know where to download all the answers to Part I and Part II? I like to start study this book.
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 4, 2009
        Dear Kim,
        welcome here.
        Op 3-nov-2009, om 11:52 heeft kim het volgende geschreven:

        > I just join this Pali yahoogroup. I notice that there are some
        > answers to The New Pali Course Part II. May I know where to
        > download all the answers to Part I and Part II? I like to start
        > study this book.
        -------
        N: Yong Peng provides the answers and here is the info:
        ref: http://www.tipitaka.net/pali/synthesis/pali3.00.cdv

        Meanwhile, if you have questions on words and expressions, you are
        always welcome to ask.

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 9, 2009
          Dear Nina and Kim,

          you will not be able to download the solutions, just yet. However, you can download a PDF document with embedded links to all the suggested solutions in our archive.