why warrior is the best clan RE: SV: +AFs-Pali+AF0- Re: Buddhist Imprimatur?

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2009
      Sorry to come in late on this but my understanding of why
      the Buddha stated that the warrior caste is best is that he
      was stating a simple fact.
      In other words, the caste order of today with the Brahmins
      at the top did not exist at that time.
      In the Buddha's day the social convention held the warrior
      caste to be the highest. Quite simple really.

      Paul O'Cuana