Dhammacakkappavattanasutta, no 1.

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2009
      From now on using: John Kelly: Pali - Every few days - [B243]
      Gair/Karunatillake - Chapter 12 � Further Readings
      Ex. 1 (Part 1 of 13)
      ----------------

      DHAMMACAKKAPPAVATTANA SUTTA

      Eva.m me suta.m. Eka.m samaya.m Bhagavaa
      Baaraa.nasiya.m viharati Isipatane Migadaaye. Tatra
      kho Bhagavaa pa�cavaggiye bhikkhuu aamantesi �
      ---------
      DHAMMA/CAKKA/PPAVATTANA /SUTTA
      Dhamma/ wheel/ setting in motion/discourse

      Eva.m/ me suta.m./ Eka.m samaya.m/ Bhagavaa
      thus/ by me heard/ one time/ the Blessed One/

      Baaraa.nasiya.m/ viharati/ Isipatane / Migadaaye.
      in Benares/ stays/ in Isipatana/ in the Deerpark.

      Tatra/ /kho/ /Bhagavaa/ /pa�cavaggiye bhikkhuu/
      aamantesi �
      There/ indeed/ the Blessed One/monks of the group of five/ addressed

      DISCOURSE ON THE SETTING IN MOTION OF THE WHEEL OF THE
      DHAMMA

      Thus have I heard. On one occasion, the Blessed one
      was staying at Benares in the Deer Sanctuary at
      Isipatana. There the Blessed One addressed the monks
      of the group of five thus:
      N: later on about the commentary, explaining the place.