Dhammacakkappavattana Sutta

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2009
      Dear Pali Friends,

      Thanks for the vote of confidence in Piya Tan's translation of the
      Dhammacakkappvattana Sutta.
      Here is the file for those interested:

      https://sites.google.com/site/dharmafarer/home/samyutta-nikaya/1.1DhammacakkappavattanaSs56.11piya.pdf?attredirects=0

      We are also happy to inform you that we (The Minding Centre) are in the
      process of publishing
      the Sutta Discovery series soon, as a results numerous requeste locally and
      overseas.

      Our new website, http://www.dharmafarer.net is also being completed now.
      Meantime, the other
      translations are still available at http://dharmafarer.googlepages.com

      Everyone is welcome to use these translations for your wonderful work.

      With metta,

      Ratna Lim

      --
      The Minding Centre