[Pali] Pali Day by Day G062 - The New Pali Course Part II - Ex 26 p203

    Message 1 of 134 , Aug 16, 2009

      I wonder about: 9. Both, in this world and in the next, the sinner
      having suffered
      the results of his (evil) actions, courses through samsaara for
      a long time.

      Ubhayesu, imasmi.m lokasmi.m ca paralokasmi.m ca, paapakaari
      tassa kammaana.m vipaake anubhavitvaa cira.m samsaarena
      viva.t.tati.

      Would va.t.tati instead of viva.t.tati not be better? The Co uses
      often viva.t.ta for: freedom from the cycle. In contrast to va.t.ta.

      Message 134 of 134 , Feb 23, 2010

        below is the link to NPC2 study guide, if you are looking for it.

        http://www.tipitaka.net/palicourseguide2.pdf