re/Launch: Pali Data Architecture (PDA)

    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 10, 2009
      Dear friends,

      Re: RFD: XML schema for the Tipitaka and Pali literature

      Last year we started the discussion of developing an XML schema for the Tipitaka and Pali literature. Things went a bit quiet after a while.

      Now, I hope to reignite the project with a new name: Pali Data Architecture (PDA). The focus on PDA is I hope it remains a group project. And, I invite anyone with the passion to take up a leading role in this project. All queries are welcome.