Re: The New Pali Course Part III [11/120]

    Message 1 of 75 , Jul 31, 2009
      Dear Nina and Jim,

      thank you for the interesting information on the usage of vinaa. I like to know about mano too, and yes, later on, my energy for Pali is a little depleted after the recent verses in Sadd. ;-)

      I knew you would find additional info. Please let us know about mano later on, Nina.

      Message 75 of 75 , May 30 7:19 AM
        Dear Jim,

        thank you for your explanation. Yes, I am aware of your good work on Kaccaayana. I remember to have mentioned that there are a couple of other Kaccaayana projects going on at the same time. This will surely make the ancient grammar a well research subject, and probably preferred over Saddaniiti and Moggallaana for years to come.

        --- In Pali@yahoogroups.com, Jim Anderson wrote:

        The disruption is due to my work on the Kaccaayana project and not having the time to work on the Saddaniiti project at the same time.