Firefox search plugin for ATI

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2009

      if you are not yet aware, AccessToInsight has a Firefox search plugin, which users of the Firefox browser can install. This is a brilliant feature first introduced by Firefox, but now common in most browsers. I use this feature in Firefox very often.

      http://www.accesstoinsight.org/tech/firefox.html

      I also notice on the site, the webmaster John Bullitt is posting some "elements of ATI style" online. Like what many websites are already doing, I believe this is another move to XML by ATI.

      http://www.accesstoinsight.org/tech/

      Sidenote: tipitaka.net is also moving towards XML, I am in the process of drafting the XML scheme for TNIX. I will post more information as they become available on PDF.

      http://www.tipitaka.net/forge/pdf/

      We also has a discussion on XML for Tipitaka and Pali literature. This is a separate group on SourgeForge. Subscription information is available through PDF above. PDF stands for Pali Document Framework.