cambodge texte

  • Ong Teng Kee
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2002
      Dear rob,
      Just photocopt the tipitaka in cambodia like me.they only put online vol 3 of vinaya pitaka so far.
      khmerbuddhist.org/books/tipitaka3/index.htm
      The khom script is not the same with those in paml leaves but a khmer language version.
      http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup
    • Robert Didham
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2002
        Thanks - greatly appreciated

        >From: "Ong Teng Kee" <ongtk@...>
        >To: pali@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [Pali] cambodge texte
        >Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2002 06:39:23 -0500
        >
        >Dear rob,
        >Just photocopt the tipitaka in cambodia like me.they only put online vol 3
        >of vinaya pitaka so far.
        >khmerbuddhist.org/books/tipitaka3/index.htm
        >The khom script is not the same with those in paml leaves but a khmer
        >language version.
        >--
        >Sign-up for your own FREE Personalized E-mail at Mail.com
        >http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

        Unlimited Internet access -- and 2 months free!� Try MSN.