Re: watching progress of OR commenting upon progress of others on the path.

  • John Kelly
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 29, 2009
      Ah yes, I see. Sorry about that. Here it is again in velthuis:

      Tasmaatihaananda, maa puggalesu pamaa.nikaa ahuvattha; maa puggalesu pamaa.na.m ga.nhittha. Kha~n~nati haananda, puggalesu pamaa.na.m ga.nhanto. Aha.m vaa, aananda, puggalesu pamaa.na.m ga.nheyya.m, yo vaa panassa maadiso.

      With metta,
      John