Re: [Pali] Re: Question on Lesson 7

  • Dipa .
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 11, 2009
      Thanks Ria and James,
      Is there someone who can make the correction on the web site?
      Getting accurate answers is crucial for those of us learning at a
      distance. This wrong answer was very confusing to me and caused
      me to use ablative in similar sentences since if it was ablative in
      14 it would logically be ablative in a similar sentence like the one
      I pointed to in my e-mail.

      Diipaa
      Home: 417-864-4559
      Buddhist Group web site: http://www.geocities.com/sisterdipa/index.html
      Audio Talks http://groups.google.com/group/discourses-of-the-buddha
      http://www.accesstoinsight.org/tipitaka/sutta.html
      Kalamas, when you yourselves know: 'These things are good; these things are
      not blamable; these things are praised by the wise; undertaken and observed,
      these things lead to benefit and happiness,' enter on and abide in them. AN
      3.65

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 12, 2009
        Dear Dipa and Ria,

        thanks for pointing out the mistake, I have updated the webpage. The solutions provided on tipitaka.net serves as an important resource for Pali students, especially those who study Pali on their own. It takes great efforts from all of us to ensure that the answers given are accurate. This mailing list is the exact place to discuss any point related to the solutions. However, I would appreciate if you can be more specific whether you refer to an earlier post, a page on tipitaka.net, or the book you are using. By doing so, it would make things easier for me. Thank you.

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 12, 2009
          Dear Dipa and friends,

          I have updated both pages, and thanks again for using the solutions in your study, and raising questions over the answers.

          http://www.tipitaka.net/pali/synthesis/solution.a07.cdv
          http://www.tipitaka.net/pali/pali.php?palidd=a07