Very concise tables for conjugations and declensions

  • Phil
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2009
      Hello group

      I think most of your are already familiar with themm,but I'd like to
      offer these very helpful tables to fellow beginners. I find in the
      online textbooks the conjugations and declensions are laid out over
      many chapters, making it a bit of a struggle to wrap one's mind around
      them, but here they are all in very clear tables. Hope they're helpful.

      Phil

      http://www.accesstoinsight.org/lib/authors/nyanatusita/index.html#pdf_pa
      li_tables