Re: An Elementary Pali Course

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 9, 2009
      Dear Dipa,

      there is still copyright for the book, which prevent you from
      commercial sales. If you are really using it for self-study, you can
      print it out, but do not bind it permanently.

      --- In Pali@yahoogroups.com, Dipa wrote:

      I realize that it is online, but I would like a hard copy of the
      latest edition. Is there a copyright that would prevent me from having
      it printed?