Re: [Pali] Re: Link to Andy's page

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 25, 2009
      Dear Yong Peng,

      A happy New Year to you!
      Op 25-jan-2009, om 19:11 heeft Ong Yong Peng het volgende geschreven:

      > Nina, if you can provide more specific details, such as the URL of the
      > webpage, I will be able to sort it out for you.
      ------
      N: Paliscope, at left, Andy's Pali page. This does not work.

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 25, 2009
        Dear Nina,

        thank you. You may like to try this link:
        http://www.tipitaka.net/pali/andy/pali.htm

        Paliscope, at left, Andy's Pali page. This does not work.
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 25, 2009
          Dear Yong Peng,
          Op 26-jan-2009, om 3:25 heeft Ong Yong Peng het volgende geschreven:

          > You may like to try this link:
          > http://www.tipitaka.net/pali/andy/pali.htm

          The link is no problem, Ria also gave me a link. But I am thinking
          of our homepage. It is good when we have Andy's page together with
          all the other info on the homepage.

          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 28, 2009
            Dear Nina,

            thanks for your suggestion. I will definitely consider that.