Re: Pali Study Series H: Saddaniiti (Saddaniti) - Padamaalaa Contents

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 4, 2009
      Dear Jim and friends,

      thanks for providing the detailed contents of the text for the first
      two sections. I have a look at the CS-edition on tipitaka.org, and
      there is just the main headings of the 14 sections. I am sure the
      page/line number you have included would be handy for cross-references
      to Smith's edition.

      --- In Pali@yahoogroups.com, Jim Anderson wrote:

      > I would welcome any information Jim can provide about the
      > contents of the 14 paricchedas.

      I include here the ones for the first 5 paricchedas which is all I
      have typed on the computer so far.

      I. Padamaalaa. (pp. 1-314)

      1. Savikara.naakhyaatavibhaago naama pa.thamo paricchedo. 1-13

      ganthaarambhakathaa (15 gaathaa-s) 1
      dhaatu 2,5
      vikara.napaccaya-s 2,23
      1. bhuu sattaaya.m 3,26... 314,6
      sakammikaakammika dhaatu-s 3,26
      suddhakattukiriyaapada (simple agent): uddesa 3,32; niddesa 4,19
      hetukattukiriyaapada (causative): uddesa 5,18; niddesa 5,24
      kammakiriyaapada (passive): uddesa 6,19; niddesa 6,25 (incl.
      kammakattukiriyaapada)
      bhaavassa kiriyaapada (impersonal): uddesa 7,24; niddesa 7,26
      tikaaraka 10,7
      bhavatissa dhaatussa vinicchayo 11,25

      2. Bhavatikiriyaapadamaalaavibhaaga 13

      gaathaa