Re: [Pali] Re: Pali Day by Day G041 Question + Cosmic Smile

  • Mahinda Palihawadana
    Message 1 of 134 , Dec 8, 2008
      Dear Jim,

      These are issues that I would like to discuss in some detail. But
      right now, my attention is on some other personal matters of urgency.
      I will come back when those concerns are over.

      BTW- I thought that my first email (via Yahoo), in response to your
      earlier observations, had not been properly desptached , as I did
      not find it in my own inbox. Obviously I haven't mastered the
      intricacies of Yahoo. So I decided to say some of the same things in
      another message via Gmail. That is how the duplication that you would
      have noticed occured.

      Mahinda

      Message 134 of 134 , Feb 23, 2010
        Dear friends,

        below is the link to NPC2 study guide, if you are looking for it.

        http://www.tipitaka.net/palicourseguide2.pdf