Re: [Pali] Re: Pali Day by Day G041 Question + Cosmic Smile

    Message 1 of 134 , Dec 4, 2008
      Jim,

      I'm not sure if chamhi can be divided into cha-mhi, because there is no such
      syllable or sound in Pali. But there is nha as in nhataka. The oddity is best
      explained as metri causa.

      With metta,

      Piya

      --
      The Minding Centre
      Singapore 650644
      Message 134 of 134 , Feb 23, 2010
        Dear friends,

        below is the link to NPC2 study guide, if you are looking for it.

        http://www.tipitaka.net/palicourseguide2.pdf