Re: Paalii Translation needed

    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 29, 2008

      thanks again. Metrics is something we can study in the near future, if
      there is enough interest.

      Although long and short of metri were discussed herebefore, I found it
      complicated.
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 28, 2008
        Dear Nina and friends,

        as I am near completion in the preparation of some HTML documents,
        including a chapter on prosody, I thought it may be a good idea to
        post it to the group with some notes for discussion. I shall do so in
        another post under a separate subject heading.