Re: [Pali] Help: Book store in India

  • Rajendra Jadhao
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 14, 2008
      If you are asking about book stores, here is the list

      Varanasi - Motilal Banarasi Das, Gyanmandal Publication (Hindi books on
      Pali), Chowkhambha Sanskrit Bhavan
      Hyderabad: Ganguram Book stores, New Book Shop
      Chennai: Higgin Bothoms
      Delhi : Motilal Banarasidas
      Nagpur: Venus Book Depot, Buddhabhoomi Publications (hindi and marathi
      books on Pali), Sugata Book Depot (Hindi, English and Marathi books on
      Pali)

      But most books on Pali are published by Motilal Banarasidas. Hindi-pali
      books, Buddhabhoomi Publications (nagpur), Gyanmandal Publications
      (Varanasi - books written by Dhammarakkhita, Bhante Jagadeesh Kasyapa,
      Bhandanta Ananda Kausalyayana).

      I dont know where you live. So I can give only the information about
      cities mentioned above.

      Rajendra Jadhao

      Get a Free Account at www.mail.com