Re: [Pali] Help: Book store in India

  • Aditya Thakur
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 13, 2008
      Thanks a lot. I will just call them and check up.

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 14, 2008
        If you are asking about book stores, here is the list

        Varanasi - Motilal Banarasi Das, Gyanmandal Publication (Hindi books on
        Pali), Chowkhambha Sanskrit Bhavan
        Hyderabad: Ganguram Book stores, New Book Shop
        Chennai: Higgin Bothoms
        Delhi : Motilal Banarasidas
        Nagpur: Venus Book Depot, Buddhabhoomi Publications (hindi and marathi
        books on Pali), Sugata Book Depot (Hindi, English and Marathi books on
        Pali)

        But most books on Pali are published by Motilal Banarasidas. Hindi-pali
        books, Buddhabhoomi Publications (nagpur), Gyanmandal Publications
        (Varanasi - books written by Dhammarakkhita, Bhante Jagadeesh Kasyapa,
        Bhandanta Ananda Kausalyayana).

        I dont know where you live. So I can give only the information about
        cities mentioned above.

        Rajendra Jadhao

        Get a Free Account at www.mail.com