Re: [Pali] Help: Book store in India

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 13, 2008
      Dear Aditya,
      Op 12-nov-2008, om 13:08 heeft Aditya Thakur het volgende geschreven:

      > need to purchase this book. Do you know any distributor in India.
      -------
      Hari Bookstore, Khan Market, New Delhi.
      A very reliable store, used to foreigners.

    • Aditya Thakur
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 13, 2008
        Thanks a lot. I will just call them and check up.

        ________________________________
        Op 12-nov-2008, om 13:08 heeft Aditya Thakur het volgende geschreven:

        > need to purchase this book. Do you know any distributor in India.
        -------
        Hari Bookstore, Khan Market, New Delhi.
        A very reliable store, used to foreigners.

      • Rajendra Jadhao
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 14, 2008
          If you are asking about book stores, here is the list

          Varanasi - Motilal Banarasi Das, Gyanmandal Publication (Hindi books on
          Pali), Chowkhambha Sanskrit Bhavan
          Hyderabad: Ganguram Book stores, New Book Shop
          Chennai: Higgin Bothoms
          Delhi : Motilal Banarasidas
          Nagpur: Venus Book Depot, Buddhabhoomi Publications (hindi and marathi
          books on Pali), Sugata Book Depot (Hindi, English and Marathi books on
          Pali)

          But most books on Pali are published by Motilal Banarasidas. Hindi-pali
          books, Buddhabhoomi Publications (nagpur), Gyanmandal Publications
          (Varanasi - books written by Dhammarakkhita, Bhante Jagadeesh Kasyapa,
          Bhandanta Ananda Kausalyayana).

          I dont know where you live. So I can give only the information about
          cities mentioned above.

          Rajendra Jadhao

          Get a Free Account at www.mail.com