Re: [Pali] Help: Book store in India

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 10, 2008
      Dear Aditiya,
      go to the home page, go to the green bar at the top, second from
      left, then Pali Scope, then Pali day to day, series E, some info and
      also some exercises from the book.
      <http://www.tipitaka.net/pali/palidd/>

      Nina.
      Op 10-nov-2008, om 3:45 heeft Aditya Thakur het volgende geschreven:

      > I am looking for a book in India:
      >
      > The New Pali Course -I,II & III by Ven A.P. Buddhadatta Maha Thera

    • Aditya Thakur
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 12, 2008
        Thanks for help

        I need to purchase this book. Do you know any distributor in India.

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 13, 2008
          Dear Aditya,
          Op 12-nov-2008, om 13:08 heeft Aditya Thakur het volgende geschreven:

          > need to purchase this book. Do you know any distributor in India.
          -------
          Hari Bookstore, Khan Market, New Delhi.
          A very reliable store, used to foreigners.

        • Aditya Thakur
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 13, 2008
            Thanks a lot. I will just call them and check up.

            ________________________________
            Op 12-nov-2008, om 13:08 heeft Aditya Thakur het volgende geschreven:

            > need to purchase this book. Do you know any distributor in India.
            -------
            Hari Bookstore, Khan Market, New Delhi.
            A very reliable store, used to foreigners.

          • Rajendra Jadhao
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 14, 2008
              If you are asking about book stores, here is the list

              Varanasi - Motilal Banarasi Das, Gyanmandal Publication (Hindi books on
              Pali), Chowkhambha Sanskrit Bhavan
              Hyderabad: Ganguram Book stores, New Book Shop
              Chennai: Higgin Bothoms
              Delhi : Motilal Banarasidas
              Nagpur: Venus Book Depot, Buddhabhoomi Publications (hindi and marathi
              books on Pali), Sugata Book Depot (Hindi, English and Marathi books on
              Pali)

              But most books on Pali are published by Motilal Banarasidas. Hindi-pali
              books, Buddhabhoomi Publications (nagpur), Gyanmandal Publications
              (Varanasi - books written by Dhammarakkhita, Bhante Jagadeesh Kasyapa,
              Bhandanta Ananda Kausalyayana).

              I dont know where you live. So I can give only the information about
              cities mentioned above.

              Rajendra Jadhao

              I need to purchase this book. Do you know any distributor in India.

              ________________________________
              go to the home page, go to the green bar at the top, second from
              left, then Pali Scope, then Pali day to day, series E, some info and
              also some exercises from the book.
              <http://www.tipitaka .net/pali/ palidd/>

              Nina.
              Op 10-nov-2008, om 3:45 heeft Aditya Thakur het volgende geschreven:

              > I am looking for a book in India:
              >
              > The New Pali Course -I,II & III by Ven A.P. Buddhadatta Maha Thera

              Be Yourself @ mail.com!
              Choose From 200+ Email Addresses
              Get a Free Account at www.mail.com