Help required: Information on where to avail Pali grammer book

  • thakur.aditya123
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2008
      Hi all,

      I need the following books urgently:

      The New Pali Course - I, II & III by A P Buddhadatta Maha Thera

      I am located in Mumbai, Maharashtra and dont where I can avail them of
      India. Though these titles are available on net, I for one have no
      credit card or internet payment facility.

      If one could give me any pointers, it would be immensely helpful.

      thanks in advance
      aditya