Tracing a phrase
I am looking for the source of this phrase:
manassa ussannattaa manussaa
The answer I got from another discussion group are:
1. Vimanaana-vatthu commentary (PTS 1901)
verse 18: "manassa ussannataaya manussaa".
2. "manassa va ussannatta manusso"
Can someone explain what the phrases mean, and its context? What is
the text of the second source given above?
I was given three different translations, and I do not know which is
correct (or more accurate)
1. "Human beings are full of conceit"
2. "Humans beings (have) a mind that is full (of stuff)"
3. "Man is said to be man, because of his mental accomplishment"