Re: [Pali] Re: Digest Number 2296]

  • P G Dave
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 2, 2008
      You forgot to attach it, piya :-)

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 3, 2008
        Dear PG and Piya,

        file attachments are automatically dropped from incoming mails. This
        helps to prevent the spread of viruses and unnecessary large mails to
        members who receive individual mails.

        Please use the Files section at Yahoo! Groups to share files, or do so
        outside the list. Thank you.

        You forgot to attach it, piya :-)