Need help

  • max black
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2008
      Greeting,

      I need help about one of the sutta.

      One of my friend told me that in one of the sutta, Lord Buddha, after a
      discourse, turned around and asked a question to Ven. Anand ( could be Ven.
      Sariputta ), do you agree with what I had said, Ven. Anand ( could be Ven.
      Sariputta ) said that he need to think about it ( the discourse ). But Lord
      Buddha praised him.

      Could somebody help me to locate this sutta?

      with metta,

      Max