Re: [Pali] Re: Pali Day by Day G033 - The New Pali Course Part II - Ex 12

  • Mahinda Palihawadana
    Message 1 of 134 , Oct 1, 2008
      I must hasten to add
      (1) The metre is Vasantatilakaa which requires the 8th syllable of a foot to
      be long. ('aa' not 'a'.)
      (2) Changing 'karu.nayaa' to 'xaru.naaya' will also make the nest word
      problematic. With 'karu.nayaa' the following word can be taken as
      '(a)paha.a-'. With 'karu.naaya' it will have to be 'paha.ta'.

      M.P.

      Message 134 of 134 , Feb 23, 2010
        Dear friends,

        below is the link to NPC2 study guide, if you are looking for it.

        http://www.tipitaka.net/palicourseguide2.pdf