Re: Warder Ch. 5 and 6

  • natalie_indeed
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 20, 2008
      Dear Mahinda,

      This really clarifies everything--as a "contracted" sentence with an
      implied verb, of course it would be in the first case. (Light bulb
      appears over Natalie's head....)

      Bohoma isthuti,
      Natalie
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 20, 2008
        Dear Mahinda and Jim,
        I hope Jim's question on the Dhammapada commentary will be here on
        list, we all can learn. Mahinda, I hope you help more often, I very
        much like your clear way of explaining.
        Nina.
        Op 20-sep-2008, om 17:32 heeft natalie_indeed het volgende geschreven: