Re: Warder Ch. 5 and 6

  • natalie_indeed
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 20, 2008
      Dear Pali list lovely people,

      > I remembered that you had raised a similar question here before.
      That was late last January from my search of the messages.

      I thought I had asked this before but could not find it when I
      searched the archived messages! How embarrassing!

      Anyway, your answer helped immensely, particularly the Vinaya
      commentary. Thank you Nina and Jim!

      Hopefully by next January I will be reviewing chapter 30, not chapter
      5 (again). :D

      Metta & mudita,
      Natalie
    • natalie_indeed
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 20, 2008
        Dear Mahinda,

        This really clarifies everything--as a "contracted" sentence with an
        implied verb, of course it would be in the first case. (Light bulb
        appears over Natalie's head....)

        Bohoma isthuti,
        Natalie
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 20, 2008
          Dear Mahinda and Jim,
          I hope Jim's question on the Dhammapada commentary will be here on
          list, we all can learn. Mahinda, I hope you help more often, I very
          much like your clear way of explaining.
          Nina.
          Op 20-sep-2008, om 17:32 heeft natalie_indeed het volgende geschreven: