Re: Start from "The New Pali Course" Part I ?

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 19 8:58 PM
      Dear Jessica and Mark,

      the suggested solutions to the exercises for Part I had been
      generously offered to the group by Florent. These are found in the
      group's archive, but the earliest posts may take you a bit of effort
      to track. To give you a hand:

      These solutions have also been compiled on tipitaka.net:
      http://www.tipitaka.net/pali/palidd/#E

      At the above link, you will also find a study guide for Part I.

      You may also like to use the massive guide for parts I and II, which I
      have just uploaded to http://www.tipitaka.net on the homepage. It
      currently covers up to Exercise 21 of Part II, and stands at 40 pages.
      I will progressively update the study guide, as I work through the
      book myself, to cover all 26 exercises, from now till December.

      --- In Pali@yahoogroups.com, markbyrne12001 wrote:

      There is a pali lesson using part I. It is now on pg15.

      http://www.paligroup.org/

      > By reading the recent posting, you're on "The New Pali Course" Part
      II already. Is there a way that I start from the part I since I have
      the text book?