TimesPTSA

  • Ngawang Dorje
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31 8:28 PM
      Hi,

      Is it true that TimesPTSA is only Macintosh compatible. How do I read a document using Windows if its written using TimesPTSA?

      Thanks,
      Rahula

    • makymid
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 22, 2008
        Dear Rahula,
        it depends on the Windows OS version you have. Vista usually make the
        font conversion automatically with may kinds of diacritic font sets.
        Maybe you can find these links useful:

        http://www.palitext.com/subpages/PC_Unicode.htm
        http://www.vri.dhamma.org/general/pali.html

        With kind regards,