Re: [Pali] pali calls is abut to begin

  • Sumana Athale
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 24, 2008
      Because many don't have book.The class will be start 1th september. you must find the book . go this web and buy it.http://www.buddhistcc.com/bookshop/category.asp?c=63&cn=Language%20Studies%20&lis=1
      thanks
      Bante Sumana

      --- On Sat, 8/23/08, sumanaathale <sumanaathale@...> wrote:

      From: sumanaathale <sumanaathale@...>
      Subject: [Pali] pali calls is abut to begin
      To: Pali@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, August 23, 2008, 8:21 PM

      now evrey thig is ok. some make the skype cast too. my skype name is
      palilearning and me your skype csst.class will be every monday and
      thursday 8 to 9.30 AM Beijing time. Beijing time zone is +8.

      i am going to use The New Pali Course part 1 and 2 writen by A.P.
      buddhadatta Maha Nayaka Thera,sixth edition The buddhist cultural
      Centre,Dehiwala ,Sri Lanka.
      thank you
      Athale Sumana thero