Need help for a translation in Pali

  • REBIERE
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 12, 2008
      Hello,

      I am looking for someone to help me translate the following English
      sentences in Pali, using the roman (phonetic) but also Burmese-Pali
      writing systems:

      - For a great accumulation of merits, meditate in a sacred place.
      - Search for the jewel (with great powers) in the temple of gods.

      If it were possible, I would like to use the following words in both
      sentences: Devas, Jhayati, Khandha.

      I thank you in advance for your help. Please do not hesitate to contact
      me for any further information. Any information or contact you could
      provide me with would be of great help. Thank you in advance.