cscd

  • johnny pruitt
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 7, 2008
      dear pali group,
      I am having trouble switching to thai script on certain books of the cscd 6th edition. it wants to shut down when i try to view the majjhima nikaya books. the rest of the books in the abhidhamma and the vinaya are loadable. could this just be due to scratches on the cd. There dont seem to be any big scratches. I noticed on the last computer i had i could not even view the thai script even though i had the vri thai fonts. thanks
      johnny

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 8, 2008
        Dear Johnny,
        you could try this:
        < http://www.84000.org/ >
        Nina.
        Op 8-aug-2008, om 6:40 heeft johnny pruitt het volgende geschreven:

        > I am having trouble switching to thai script on certain books of
        > the cscd 6th edition. it wants to shut down when i try to view the
        > majjhima nikaya books.

      • johnny pruitt
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 8, 2008
          thanks nina but i cant not speak thai i was only trying become framiliar with the thai script

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 8, 2008
            Dear Johnny,
            The URL does not always work. I ghet here all the Majjhima Nikaaya
            books:
            http://www.84000.org/tipitaka/pitaka2/sutta04.php

            Is there any special part you need?
            Nina.
            Op 8-aug-2008, om 23:13 heeft johnny pruitt het volgende geschreven: