Need help for a translation in Pali

  • REBIERE
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2008
      Hello, I am doing some research for a book and I would need someone to
      help me translating the following English sentences in Pali, using the
      Burmese-Pali writing system:

      - For a great accumulation of merits, meditate in a sacred place.
      - Search for the jewel (with great powers) in the temple of gods.

      I would like to translate both these sentences using the following
      words, if it is possible: Devas, Jhayati, Khandha.

      I thank you in advance for your help.

      G.
    • REBIERE
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 12, 2008
        Hello,

        I am looking for someone to help me translate the following English
        sentences in Pali, using the roman (phonetic) but also Burmese-Pali
        writing systems:

        - For a great accumulation of merits, meditate in a sacred place.
        - Search for the jewel (with great powers) in the temple of gods.

        If it were possible, I would like to use the following words in both
        sentences: Devas, Jhayati, Khandha.

        I thank you in advance for your help. Please do not hesitate to contact
        me for any further information. Any information or contact you could
        provide me with would be of great help. Thank you in advance.