Calling for wiki contributors, editors and administrators

  • ong.yongpeng
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2008

      I like to invite wiki fans to join me in setting up wikis. In addition
      to PBWiki, there is also a Wikia wiki for different purposes. I can
      see great potentials to develop both into valuable resources for the
      Buddhist and academic communities. And I believe, there is a way
      everyone can help, as long as you are interested.

      I have chosen to set up the wikis on open access sites to allow better
      access and usage of the contents which will be made available. The
      wikis are located here:

      1. http://tipitaka.pbwiki.com/
      2. http://pali.wikia.com/