Re: [Pali] Re: Basic questions

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 22, 2008
      Dear Lukas,
      Op 22-jul-2008, om 8:12 heeft szmicio_pali het volgende geschreven:

      > But I still dont understand the how to find anything at the
      > tipitaka.org resources?
      > This Avija Sutta SN XXXV.80 should be in Tipitaka->Suttapitaka->
      > Samyuttanikaaya and then...?
      --------
      N: You could use this link:
      http://tipitaka.org/romn/

      On this site it is explained how to install a VRI font so that you
      get the correct Pali diacriticals.
      Then move to the left where you click Tipitaka, then Suttanta, then
      Samyutta Nikaaya. Wait a few seconds each time, and by clicking you
      find the sutta. You have to know the Pali titles, also the vagga
      (chapter).
      If this does not work for you, I am sure Yong Peng will give more
      info while he works on the homepage of this list.