Re: dhammacakka word analysis

  • freeyow
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 16, 2008
      --- In Pali@yahoogroups.com, "Sujato Bhikkhu" <sujato@...> wrote:

      > Dear all,
      >
      > I was wondering whether anyone knew of a word-by word analysis of
      the
      > Dhammacakkappavattanasutta, as well as the Anattalakkhana and
      Adittapariyaya
      > Suttas? I'm thinking of something similar to what was done in Rune
      > Johansson's Pali Buddhist Texts for the Beginner. Any help would be
      > appreciated. We're chanting these suttas for the vassa and our
      students are
      > keen to expand their vocab.
      >
      > metta
      >
      > Bhante Sujato
      >
      > --
      > Santi Forest Monastery
      > Lot 6 Coalmines Road
      > (PO Box 132)
      > Bundanoon
      > NSW 2578 Australia
      >
      > t: +61 (0)2 4883 6331
      > f: +61 (0)2 8572 8286
      >
      > http://santifm1.0.googlepages.com/
      > http://www.suttacentral.net/
      > http://asaweb1.googlepages.com/
      > http://sectsandsectarianism.googlepages.com/
      > http://beginnings.endings.googlepages.com/home
      > http://ekottara.googlepages.com/home

      Dear Bhante,

      In our monastery here(Sukhavana Meditation Monastery, Malaysia), we
      are chanting eevry night by following the Dhammayut Chanting Book,
      which contains the English translation word by word for the
      Dhammacakkapavatana sutta & Anatta Lakhana sutta.Not sure whether it
      could be helped or not.

      With metta,
      Yow
    • geekiyanage shirani
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 16, 2008
        thanks lot. can you send them to me
        with metta
        sirani

        I only have the Satipatthana Sutta and the Anapanasati Sutta in word-by-word

        trilinear. Let me know if you need these.

        With metta,

        Piya

        On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 6:19 AM, Sujato Bhikkhu <sujato@gmail. com> wrote:

        > Dear all,
        >
        > I was wondering whether anyone knew of a word-by word analysis of the
        > Dhammacakkappavatta nasutta, as well as the Anattalakkhana and
        > Adittapariyaya
        > Suttas? I'm thinking of something similar to what was done in Rune
        > Johansson's Pali Buddhist Texts for the Beginner. Any help would be
        > appreciated. We're chanting these suttas for the vassa and our students are
        > keen to expand their vocab.
        >
        > metta
        >
        > Bhante Sujato
        >
        > --