An Appeal To Help Dhammadipo Monastery

  • S.Ganesh
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9 10:21 AM
      Forwarded Message : Appeal to help Dhammadipo Monastery Appeal to
      help Dhammadipo Monastery From : "Ananda Bhante"
      <bhante36@...>

      My Dear Friends,

      My friend monk Venerable Dr.Dhammapiya started a monks school last year
      in Tripura.Some religious and political fanatics have burnt it down out
      of hatred and jealousy. My friend Ven.Dhammapiya has appealed all good
      hearted people to come forward to help to rebuild this center. I too
      request all our friends to help so that 180 young monks will be able to
      stay in a monastery.

      Please visit this site for pictures, bank account and details of the
      needs.

      < http://www.brelief.org/tripura/tripura-fire.html
      <http://www.brelief.org/tripura/tripura-fire.html> >

      E-mail : dr_dhammapiya@...