Pali Chant Translations

  • Aaron
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2008
      I've been working on translating the Chanting Guide used by the local
      Lao Dhammayut temple but have reached about as far as I can go. If
      anyone is interested in helping you can find the chanting guide at:
      http://www.theravadapgco.org/Liturgy.htm

      The link would be under the Evening Sutta Guide

      Besides minor introductions and conclusions,
      Portions still untranslated are:
      3C, 13D second half, 14H

      with metta,

      Aaron