Re: [Pali] about 'tnnti '

  • tzungkuen
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2002
      Dear Dimitry

      Thank you a lot. You are always my good teacher.
      But I seemed to find another same case somewhere in CSCD.
      So, there are also some mistakes in CSCD version just like PTS version.
      For a novice studying Pali like me, sometimes it is very troublesome that
      there exist some misprints in all these version.

      with metta

      Tzungkuen