Re:Kalama Sutta Article

  • Stephen Evans
    Message 1 of 6 , May 17, 2008
      I just by chance ran accross this conversation looking for a copy of my
      paper on the kalama in BSR, so joined the group just so that I could
      respond!

      I didn't get any email from anyone, strange in that the published article
      included my email address... Anyway, I hope Piya got a copy. If not, I
      can send it. I have a piece on the Piiyaasisutta coming out soon in the e
      Mahachula Uni. (Bangkok) and am currently working on the Brahmajala,
      trying to tease out the epistemology implicit in the Nikaayas &
      commentaries.

      Cheers & greetings,
      Stephen

      <natalie_indeed@...>
      > wrote:
      >
      > > Hello Piya,
      > >
      > > I have a hardcopy of that issue of the BSR and a scanner.... If
      > > Stephen Evans is unable to provide you with a copy, just let me
      know
      > > and I'll send you another pdf! Perhaps I should just scan the whole
      > > issue and send it to you :P
      > >
      > > Mudita,
      > > Natalie
      > >

      > > --- In Pali@yahoogroups.com <Pali%40yahoogroups.com>, Dhivan