Re: [Pali] Re: Following the Buddha

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 20, 2008
      Sadhu, that's good. (Sorry I do not know your name, but you may email me offline
      if you like). You sound like someone from my Sutta classes :)

      I know about this one, but I'm very impressed that you took the trouble to
      look up the Tipitaka and found a related Sutta. It is not always easy.

      With metta,

      Piya

      --
      The Minding Centre